Bookkeeping and accountanting
At our behalf we wish to propose;
Installation of Accounting System and procedures to ensure good internal control. This involves preparation of systems and procedures that would enhance business operations. Examples of the systems and procedures are.
- Business Consultation
2. Investment Management, Estate Planning
3. Business Risk Consulting
4. Tax preparation, planning and Consulting
7. Internal or External Bookkeeping
8. Preparations of check vouchers every time there is payment of expenses. The vouchers should be remembered.
9. Preparation of standard chart, account with code, numbers for accounting system. siness Risk Consulting
10. Preparation of monthly book and reconciliation.
11. Establishment of petty cash fund and revolving fund.
12. Preparation of Income statement.
External and Internal Bookkeeping, This involves posting of official receipts to cash receipts in your books of account, vouchers to cash disbursement books and non-cash transaction to general journal books. The books are screened are screened up monthly and posted to the general ledger which is the basis for preparation of trial balance and eventually the financial statement as required by the BIR these includes;
a. Statement of Financial Condition or Balance Sheet.
b. Statement of Financial Operation or Income Statement.
c. Statement of Cash flows.